The FAA Group is based in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast and has been operating as a large financial services and products business for over 30 years, servicing more than 20,000 clients in both the government and private sectors. We are in a substantial growth phase; as such we have a unique opportunity for someone who has a strong personality, a care for people and can drive and manage a Consultant to join our team.
What’s in it for you?
FAA is a family owned and operated business based on the Sunshine Coast providing a magnificent lifestyle with many other advantages:
- Company funded monthly Team Development Club activities, staff BBQ’s and Awards
- Fun Club committee that organises monthly in office activities
- Assistance in your own personal financial goals with access to our comprehensive range of Financial Services at discounted prices
- Dynamic and growing organisation
- Professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills
- Regular training provided
- Working full-time Monday to Friday from the Maroochydore office
- Access to income protection built into our Corporate Super Plan
- FAA ‘Employee Benefit Program’ benefits including Novated and Associated Leasing after a qualifying period.
The Position and Key Role Responsibilities
We are looking for someone who excels in:
- Providing support to a Consultant and drives them to achieve their goals
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Providing high quality client service and administration support within a team environment
- Organising and ensuring your consultant’s diary is booked with appointments
- Keeping your finger on the pulse to ensure the client is progressing in alignment with their goals
- Being client focused and willing to work hard for the client and Team
- Ensuring our clients have a smooth and easy journey
- Administrative tasks (e.g. Emails, phone calls, paperwork, file noting, scanning, data entry etc)
- Attention to Detail
- Passionate to achieve the absolute best outcome for all parties
Skills / Attributes Required
- Proven ability to support and drive a Consultant to reach their goals
- Ability to work in a busy environment and maintain a high level of ATD
- Meeting deadlines with excellent time management and organisational skills – self starter
- Proven ability to take ownership, demonstrate initiative and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone, and ability to build rapport easily with clients
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent Maths skills (your basic math skills will be tested at the interview)
- Good computer skills and knowledge with aptitude to learn new systems (your basic computer skills will be tested at the interview)
- Be prepared to undertake further study if necessary
- Open to be trained and learn new skills, both technical and intellectual
- Be polite, courteous and friendly to both external and internal clients
- Excellent English, grammar and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Submit your resume, as well as a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org – your resume should how you meet the attributes required to perform the role, as well as a cover letter about you and outlining your understanding of the role and our company.
Please note that the cover letter forms part of the application process.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job
Expression of Interest
We are always looking for the right people for our team and we have opportunities come available regularly.
If you would like to be considered, please register by emailing your Resume and an Introductory Letter to email@example.com