The FAA Group comprises of FAA Accounting, FAA Consulting, FAA Insurance and Investments, FAA Property, FAA Payroll and Admin Services, FAA Lending and FAA Salary Packaging.
The Group has been operating for over 30 years servicing over 20,000 clients. We provide a wide range of financial services and products to clients in both the government and private sectors.
Based on the Sunshine Coast, we are in a substantial growth phase; as such we have a unique opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team.
What’s in it for you?
FAA is a large family owned and operated business providing the following benefits:
- Access to our comprehensive range of services
- Assistance in your own personal financial goals
- Monthly Team Development Club activities, staff BBQ’s and Awards
- Growing organisation that listens to your ideas
- Professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills
- Regular training provided
- Supportive culture
- A friendly and fun work environment
- Opportunity to live and work on the Sunshine Coast with a healthy work life balance
You and the Key Role Responsibilities
We are looking for a friendly, bubbly and resourceful full time Receptionist. To be successful in securing this opportunity, you will naturally enjoy working with people. We want you to take ownership of the role and have pride in your work. You will be highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly and work autonomously. You will be well organised and have excellent time management and communication skills. This position will suit a mature friendly and self-motivated person, who is flexible and shows initiative.
You will be responsible to:
- Meet and greet clients with a friendly and warm manner
- Arrange client meetings and diary management
- Attend to phone & email enquiries
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Arrange refreshments when required for meetings
- General housekeeping of reception and meeting rooms
- Administration support
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills / Attributes Required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a reception role
- Relevant experience in a reception role, including answering phones, booking appointments, greeting clients, mail, and general administration duties
- Strong aptitude for customer service
- Excellent communication skills and ability to easily build rapport with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective time management, organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new systems
- Excellent Maths and English skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to work autonomously
- Highly organised
- You must be extremely diligent with your ‘attention to detail’
- The ability to blend into a vibrant and energetic team
Submit your resume, as well as a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the attributes required.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Expression of Interest
We are always looking for the right people for our team and we have opportunities come available regularly.
If you would like to be considered, please register by emailing your Resume and an Introductory Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org