FAA GROUP ARE HIRING
Be a part of our family owned and operated business based on the Sunshine Coast providing a magnificent lifestyle with many other advantages. Click below to learn more about the current the positions available.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
It is a dynamic and enjoyable place to work!
Rewards & Benefits
Development & Recognition
- Monthly Staff Achievement Awards – we value the dedication of our staff.
- Birthday celebrations for each staff member including cake, singing happy birthday and a celebratory ‘Mexican Wave’.
- Monthly Team Development Activities: company funded (approx $520 per staff member each year) as we believe if you work on your personal development this will contribute to the company culture/atmosphere/workplace.
- You have the opportunity to be part of the Staff Development committee which is self appointed by staff members to decide and arrange the activities.
- Activities are generally organised for the last Friday afternoon of the month, including a BBQ lunch and a team building activity and additionally we have an end of year annual conference. List of previous activities HERE
Employee Benefit Program
- Financial Health Check
- Wills & Enduring Power of Attorney
- Salary Packaging: Novated & Associate Leases
- Personal Risk Insurance
- Superannuation Review
- Self Managed Super Fund
- Managed Funds
- Excelsior Plan
- Excelsior Program
- Savings Plan
- Investment Property & Property Management
- Tax Returns
Career Opportunities: we have a number of diversified financial services all under the one umbrella to offer/provide a wide range of experiences.
Mentoring: our experienced and qualified professional staff, mentor newer staff on a daily basis to help develop skills to progress forward in your respective career paths.
- There are 3 formal larger training sessions each week depending on the department.
- Every department conducts their own structured training sessions and program.
- We have a Process Library with in excess of 8,000 pages so everything you ever need to know is at your fingertips.
- We recognise that everyone learns differently so we make provision with consistent assistance for when you need it.
- We understand the importance and satisfaction gained from learning new tasks so we encourage everyone to take ownership of their learning with guidance and assistance.
- We foster a good learning environment where staff mostly comment at their 3 month review that they have never learned so much ever before in such a short period.
Uniform: We have a professional, smart uniform to promote a special pride in working for FAA.
Workforce diversity strategy that encompasses an access and inclusion plan for a diverse organisational culture and people with a disability.
Expression of Interest
If you would like to become a member of our team for future available positions,
please register by emailing your Resume and an Introductory Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org