Why is accident-only cover so important?
In the unfortunate event of a life-threatening or debilitating accident, the last thing on anybody’s mind should be money and returning to work. Yet, for too many families, it’s an overwhelming concern because the out-of-pocket medical expenses associated with a serious accident can be extremely high. You can help protect yourself and your family from financial hardship by taking out accident-only cover.
There are three types of accident-only cover generally available.
- Accidental death
- Accidental total and permanent disability (TPD)
- Accidental income protection
You should consider Accident-only cover if:
- You are unable to secure full cover due to a complex medical history
- You can’t afford full cover
- You want to top up existing insurances
- You want to minimise out-of-pocket expenses in the event of a workplace accident
If you would like to know more, call us and have a chat to one of our advisers.
“Got any questions the FAA Team are here to help!”